Holy crap, guys. This weekend is Memorial Day. I literally just put away my shovel and…we’ve arrived at summer.
Anyway. I thought now might be a good time to remind you of a few things:
- ONE- We deliver. Yes, friends, we will physically bring your wine and liquor to your
very door. Or flap, if you’re tenting in our delivery area. If you’re boating, camping, festival-ing, or Rendezvous-ing in our delivery area, we’ll bring your purchase to you. Of course, there are a few catches…
- We still have to follow the law. So please, do the same. We can’t sell to visibly intoxicated persons or persons under the age of 21. If we suspect either of these things are present, the transaction won’t happen. We take this stuff very seriously.
- Right now, we have a delivery driver available Fridays and Saturdays from 430pm-830pm. We will also gladly deliver at other times and on other days. Just give us a call (518-895-1098) and we’ll do what we can. The further in advance you let us know, the better the chance we’ll be able to make it happen!
- General information: $45 minimum purchase, with a $5 delivery fee. Fee is waived for purchases over $150. Discounts still apply, so military personnel and veterans, remind us about your service so we can give you your 10% off! The person placing the order must be the person who will receive the order, and he or she must provide a valid government issued photo ID at the time of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- TWO- With a holiday weekend coming up, it’s never a bad time for a reminder that we are pretty much always open. We are open every day, with the exception of Christmas Day. If there’s two feet of snow…we’re open. On major holidays (such as Memorial Day) we’re open!! We might “close” early, but that just means we’re out back having a good time, and don’t want to listen for the door. If you call us, we’ll pop in and help you out! And we’ll always hang a sign letting you know what’s up.
- THREE- This. This is a thing. Apothic has made a so-limited-it’s-damn-near-exclusive-release red wine blend that’s been infused with cold brew coffee. Yeah, you read that right. We were miraculously able to get our hands on some, so try it while you can!
- FOUR- With outdoor activities picking up, don’t forget that we have many items in outdoor-friendly packaging AKA: plastic (and in some instances, cans or bags). This stuff is great to take to festivals or into campgrounds/on lakes, where alcohol is permitted but glass containers aren’t. We have a great selection to choose from.
I feel like I should have a super exciting closer, but I got distracted looking for free images of campfires, and now I just want to go camping. I mean, doesn’t that sound glorious? What’s your favorite thing to drink while sitting around a crackling fire? I’ll probably blog about THAT next week. Until then… Cheers!